The ESPRO® TOROID 2™ Steaming Pitcher
The curves in the walls and base of the TOROID 2™ Steaming Pitcher ensure that milk circulates exactly the way it should. You can produce flawless microfoam more consistently, and pour latte art and cappuccinos with greater control than ever before. It is ideal for home, and a great tool for busy cafes, ensuring consistency and reducing the amount of staff training required.
The TOROID 2™ Steaming Pitcher’s unique shape organizes the flow of milk within the pitcher, texturing your milk as you steam. This shape works with both one hole and multi-hole steam tips.
Each TOROID 2™ Steaming Pitcher is crafted with 18/8 stainless steel, and the new and improved spout is designed to pour microfoam perfectly, creating beautiful latte art. The handle is also now much bigger and sturdier than the original TOROID™ you know and love, making steaming and pouring even easier.
• Patent-pending pitcher shape amplifies steam power to create a perfect milk flow, producing flawless microfoam every time
• Sharp spout draws milk and foam together for a precise pour, ideal for latte art
• Ergonomic stay-cool handle ensures balance and control
• Fill lines are like a ruler for your milk, easy to read inside and out.
• Two sizes: 12 oz and 20 oz
• 18/8 stainless steel
• Works with one hole and multi-hole steam tips
• Fits under the steam wands of even the smallest espresso machines
• 1 year no-questions-asked factory replacement warranty
• Patent pending
How to Make Perfect Microfoam
• 12 oz: fill with 3–5 oz (85-140 ml) of chilled milk
• 20 oz: fill with 6-10 oz (170-280 ml) of chilled milk
• Steam milk so that the milk-flow forms the toroid shape shown. Different positions of the steam wand allow predictable variations in the texture of your microfoam
• Continue steaming until the milk reaches your preferred final temperature, usually 130-150°F (55-65°C)
• Tap the pitcher on the counter, and then swirl the microfoam to make it even more smooth and consistent
• Pour and serve